The best way to make yourself better is to spend the time to get to know yourself and only through that you can learn to know and appreciate others. Knowing others is wisdom but knows yourself is enlightenment.
1. What is my strength?
2. What are my short-term goals and long-term goals?
3. Who matters most to me?
4. What am I ashamed of?
5. What di I like to do for fun?
6. What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
7. What am I worried about?
8. What are my values? what do I believe in
9. If I could have a wish, it would be ..
10. Where do I feel safest?
11. What or who gives me comfort?
12. If I wasn’t afraid, I would….?
13. What is my proudest accomplishment?
14. What is my biggest failure?
15. AM I a night owl or an early bird?
16. What do I like about my job? what do I dislike?
17. What does my inner critic tell me?
18. What do I do to show myself self-compassion and self-care?
19. What am I passionate about?
20. What do my dreams tell me?
21. What am I grateful for?
22. When I’m feeling down I like To …?
23. I know I am stressed when I ……
24. What is my favorite book, movie, band, food, color, animal?